Saturday, February 27, 2010

Car Debate

It's still raging. I want something that's highly fuel efficient. I need something with all-wheel or four-wheel drive. As my kids age, I really need something big enough to tote my kids, their friends and everyone's equipment. I'd say I'll have four to six passengers 80 percent of the time I drive. Occasionally, I'll need to schlep eight.

That means a big vehicle.

I know I'm going to pay for the choice not only at the pump but also with some moral high ground. I don't particularly wish to be the SUV-driving, CO2-emitting stereotypical American.

But my needs - which are very real - seem to make the choice for me.

1 comment:

  1. Tough one! If you're looking for something small, I recommend the Mazda, because it drives like a car, seats 6, and gets good mileage. Ford Flex looks good if you need room for 7 or 8, and it's also fuel efficient. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete